After making a lot of room on the shed I still had this feeling that the space was under utilized and I started to think of a small raised platform of sorts.
As luck would have it I had some leftovers of C channel from another project and they are perfect to make a frame and put some osb boards.
They are a bit cumbersome to handle by myself so I built a couple of hoists with some sheaves and scraps.
This proved to be extremely useful not only to lift but also to keep everything in place when drilling the wall.
It took a couple of days but I finally managed to make it with a bit of help from my dad.