Some of the things I’ve read/watched lately to sharpen my skills:
- Inside the C standard library by Begriffs (and its predecessor on portability for weird machine)
- Making C less dangerous by Kees Cook (at Google back then)
- Streamlining systemd’s code and safety
- Algorithms by Jeff Erickson and the corresponding materials at the Illinois University course. I’ll get around later with a more thorough study of this one.
- A compiler writing journey
- The complete guide to (external) Domain Specific Languages
- HabitLab: Online Behavior Change Experiments